- Pamela Anderson had all eyes on her as she opened the Hugo Boss fashion show in Miami, Florida on Wednesday night.
- Anderson led the pack of models down the runway outside Herald Plaza that was surrounded by water and accompanied by a stunning light show.
- She was joined the likes of veteran supernodel Naomi Campbell, actress/singer Demi Lovato, former Victoria's Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel and DJ Khaled.
Read More at dailymail.co.uk
- Celebrity stylist Law Roach said in an Instagram post on Tuesday that he's retiring.
- He said he loves fashion, but "the politics, the lies and false narratives finally got me."
- Fans, celebrities, and other stylists are now sharing support for him in the comments.
Read More at insider.com
- After three years of development, Kim Kardashian's clothing brand SKIMS launched a star-studded campaign in September 2022 featuring Becky G, Brooke Shields, Cassie, Chelsea Handler, Juliette Lewis, and Indya Moore.
- Now, SKIMS bras are back by popular demand.
- There are three collections with that solution-oriented, second-skin feel that SKIMS is known for: The Naked Collection, The Weightless Collection, and The Now Show Collection.
Read More at eonline.com
- With many people now being non-binary or fluid when it comes to their gender, buying footwear can sometimes be hard.
- That's why Latin shoe designer Danielle Uribe has decided to create a range of gender inclusive shoes.
- The collection boasts pointed pumps, which are on-trend this season, square-toed metallic sandals, as well as boots, heels and trainers. These shoes are offered up to a size 10.5 UK.
Read More at dailystar.co.uk
- Fashion house Dior's latest catwalk at Paris Fashion Week saw a large-scale, kaleidoscopic installation by artist Joana Vasconcelos suspended above the Autumn Winter 2023 runway, which was decorated with fabrics from the collection.
- The show took place on 28 February in a purpose-built structure in the Jardin des Tuileries, Paris.
Read More at dezeen.com