- There are two versions of the new piece: one for service members and USSF personnel, and another for civilians.
- The former is completely matte black across its bracelet, case, and dial, with plenty of nods to the USSF.
- On the dial is the branch’s logo, a trio of stars set across an orbit pattern the USSF uses, and its motto “Semper Supra,” which is Latin for “Always Above.”
- Both styles are available now for $1,500.
Read More at www.gq.com
- The “quiet luxury” trend has quickly caught on, even though, these days, most Americans are more likely to live paycheck to paycheck.
- Marked by expensive materials in muted tones, quiet luxury is also known as stealth wealth.
- As Americans’ economic circumstances get increasingly divided, consumers could benefit from the shift to low-key basics over loud logos, one financial expert says.
Read More at cnbc.com
- Lindsay Lohan stars on Allure’s June 2023 cover, with the pregnant “Mean Girls” star showing off her baby bump in a black cutout Saint Laurent gown in the striking shot.
- The 36-year-old also modeled a hooded Versace dress covered in silver studs and a colorful ruffled AZ Factory dress for her spread.
- “I popped!” Lohan told the outlet, referencing her growing bump.
Read More at pagesix.com
- Warner Bros Discovery's DC Comics, which registered the Batman logo with the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) more than two decades ago, faced a challenge from Commerciale Italiana Srl in 2019.
- The Italian company had asked EUIPO to annul the trademark for clothing and carnival items, saying that it lacked a distinctive character.
- After EUIPO rejected its application, Commerciale Italiana Srl took its grievance to the Luxembourg-based General Court. Judges backed the EU trademark body.
Read More at reuters.com
- Ten years ago, luxury fashion house Gucci, alongside Beyoncé Knowles-Carter, and Salma Hayek-Pinault, launched the Chime campaign, dedicated to advancing gender equality globally.
- Since then, Chime has raised over $21 million, launched over 500 projects in 92 countries, and worked alongside 185 non-profit partners.
- In celebration of a decade-long push for impact, Gucci has now released a star-studded video series of powerful voices who hope to make significant change in this space.
Read More at mashable.com