- Medical comedy-drama "This is Going to Hurt" and police series "The Responder" led nominations for Britain's BAFTA Television Awards on Wednesday, receiving six nods each, while live coverage of Queen Elizabeth's Platinum Jubilee and her state funeral were also recognised.
- Netflix's "The Crown" about Britain’s royal family, Irish black comedy series "Bad Sisters", revisionist Western mini-series "The English" and "Slow Horses", about a group of MI5 agents, each received five nominations.
Read More at reuters.com
- Affleck did admit to trying to avoid being on camera for a skit with host Trevor Noah.
- "They were framing us in this shot, but I didn’t know they were rolling. I leaned into her [Jennifer Lopez], and I was like, ‘As soon they start rolling, I’m going to slide away from you and leave you sitting next to Trevor.’
- She goes, ‘You better f---ing not leave.’ That’s a husband-and-wife thing."
Read More at foxnews.com
- The photographer who fell and was helped up by Lady Gaga at the Academy Awards has been accused of upsetting her by touching her waist.
- Videos of Gaga rushing to help a man who'd fallen down on the champagne carpet at Sunday's Academy Awards went viral as the star was praised for her compassion.
- As Lavigne was announcing an upcoming performance from AP Dhillon, a topless protester hopped onstage right beside her.
- The protester paraded around the stage with the message “Save the Greenbelt” scribbled on her back.
- It was about the 2mn acre-area of preserved green space that developers have recently begun eyeing for residential and industrial development projects in Ontario, Canada.
- Lavigne just about completed introducing Dhillon before addressing the protester: “Get the fuck off, bitch.”
Read More at yahoo.com
- Tom Cruise allegedly feels the need, the need — to stay far away from his ex-wife, Nicole Kidman.
- The 60-year-old “Top Gun: Maverick” actor was noticeably absent from the 2023 Oscars on Sunday, despite the movie being nominated for six awards.
- He reportedly was MIA because he wanted to avoid an “awkward run-in” with Kidman, 55, whom he divorced more than 20 years ago.
Read More at nypost.com