- The couple has remained tight-lipped about their coronation invite.
- A spokesperson for the pair confirmed their invitation, but the couple has yet to reveal whether they plan to attend the ceremony.
- Harry and Meghan reportedly have coronation demands, and their attendance at the ceremony may hinge on whether they are met.
- The Succession star revealed the news — and her baby bump — during the season 4 premiere of the HBO series on Monday.
- Snook, 35, stepped out in a body-hugging black one-piece, her baby bump on full display. She paired the number with a shimmery silver coverall.
- "It's exciting!" she told Entertainment Tonight of her pregnancy as she felt her belly. "I feel great."
Read More at people.com
- Shaq took to Instagram to comically let his followers know the reason for his hospitalization: a hip replacement.
- "To all the people who are concerned. First let me start off by saying thank you," Shaq began his March 20 IG post. "And lastly i am fine. Just had to get some BBL work done aka #hipreplacement. but yes I am fine no need to worry."
Read More at eonline.com
- Paul Grant, who appeared in the Star Wars and Harry Potter movie franchises, died at the age of 56.
- "I'm heartbroken. No girl deserves their dad to be taken away. He was so well known and loved. He's gone too soon", Paul's daughter Sophie Jayne shared.
- According to the publication, Paul was declared brain dead following a collapse at a London train station March 16. He was later pronounced dead March 20.
Read More at cinemablend.com
- Bynes was reportedly spotted near downtown Los Angeles early Sunday morning attempting to wave down a passing car, before allegedly telling the driver that she was coming down from a psychotic episode, the report said.
- The former star of such films as “Hairspray” and “She’s the Man” was taken to a nearby police station, where it was later determined she needed to be placed on a psychiatric hold, the report said.
Read More at silive.com