- Medical comedy-drama "This is Going to Hurt" and police series "The Responder" led nominations for Britain's BAFTA Television Awards on Wednesday, receiving six nods each, while live coverage of Queen Elizabeth's Platinum Jubilee and her state funeral were also recognised.
- Netflix's "The Crown" about Britain’s royal family, Irish black comedy series "Bad Sisters", revisionist Western mini-series "The English" and "Slow Horses", about a group of MI5 agents, each received five nominations.
Read More at reuters.com
- Blake Shelton is leaving The Voice after Season 23 and as the Blind Auditions round of the competition comes to a conclusion, the country star took his chair for one final spin.
- Aspiring contestant Grace West got the honor of being the final singer to join Shelton’s team on the NBC reality competition series.
- The teenager performed Pam Tillis’ “Maybe It Was Memphis” which prompted Shelton to press the red button and spin his chair for her.
Read More at deadline.com
- “Indian Matchmaking” Season 3 will premiere April 21 on Netflix, the streamer announced Tuesday.
- Mumbai’s matchmaker Sima Taparia returns to help single millennials around the world find love, employing decades-worth of experience and traditional methods.
- This season, Sima’s matchmaking touch will reach from New York to New Delhi, Miami to London, as well as clients both old and new.
- The official trailer for Season 5 of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel has arrived, giving us a glimpse of the titular character's efforts to finally make it big as a standup comedian.
- The fifth and final season of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel premieres Apr. 14 on Prime Video.
Read More at mashable.com
- Comedian Taylor Tomlinson has sealed a deal with Netflix for her next two standup specials to premiere on the streamer.
- Tomlinson is currently touring her latest show, which will tape later this year in Washington, D.C., for a 2024 premiere date.
- “That’s a level of security that you don’t get very often in this business,” Tomlinson said. “It’s a huge weight off your shoulders… I feel incredibly grateful and lucky.”