- Google has finally launched its Play Games beta for PC project, which lets users play Android games on their Windows systems, in India after introducing it in more than 50 countries.
- The program is also being expanded to 60 other countries — including Argentina and South Africa, bringing the total availability to over 120 countries.
Read More at techcrunch.com
- The Last of Us Part I arrived on PC this March as an embarrassing, broken PC port of a game, even on high-end machines.
- When The Verge tried it on the Steam Deck handheld, the game was utterly unplayable — But after 11 patches, The Last of Us is completely playable on Valve’s portable PC,
- However, there is a downside, it looks worse on Steam Deck than on the 16-year-old launch edition PlayStation 3.
Read More at theverge.com
- Developer Ninja Theory technically first announced Hellblade 2 in 2019, at that year’s Game Awards, but didn’t show footage of the game until two years later, during the 2021 Game Awards.
- A latest clip demonstrated roughly six minutes of gameplay footage, sparkling with the level of visual fidelity that makes you go, “OK, yeah, I see why that’s not on Xbox One.”
- Forza Motorsport, the simulation racing series’ debut on Xbox Series X, has a launch date: Oct. 10.
- When it arrives, it will be available day one for Xbox Game Pass and PC Game Pass subscribers.
- Turn 10 did not divulge a vehicle or track roster; that will likely come closer to the game’s release date.
- Forza Motorsport is the eighth game in a series stretching back to 2005.
- Phantom Liberty is available for pre-order at GOG.com, Steam, Epic Games Store, the PlayStation Store, and the Microsoft Store for $29.99.
- The expansion will be released only for the PlayStation 5, Windows PC, and Xbox Series X versions of the game.
- Support for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions ended with last fall’s version 1.6 Edgerunners update.