- A Few Weeks Ago, Microsoft Xbox Head Phil Spencer First Revealed That The Company Had Plans To Launch Its Own Mobile Games Store To Better Compete With Apple And Google.
- Spencer shared that being able to offer mobile games like Call of Duty Mobile, Diablo Immortal, and Candy Crush Saga is "critically important".
- He added that it would be "pretty trivial" to offer both Xbox games and its Xbox Game Pass service to smartphones.
- Provided you have early access, you can install the open beta from the Microsoft store for Xbox.
- As for PS5: Open Diablo 4 on the PSN store, Click the three dots, Select open beta, Click Download
- And for PC you should Open Battle.net, Select Diablo 4 from All Games, Click Install
Read More at hitc.com
- The Antonov An-225 Mriya, the world’s heaviest aircraft, can now be flown in-game as of today.
- Available now in the Microsoft Flight Simulator in-game marketplace on PC for $19.99 USD, with all proceeds going to the Antonov Corporation to rebuild the An-225.
- The An-225 hits Xbox Series X|S and Xbox Cloud Gaming late next month.
Read More at techeblog.com
- Earlier this week, Microsoft confirmed that a number of older Xbox 360 digital games will be taken down from the Xbox 360 Marketplace starting on February 7.
- Before all current Xbox 360 owners start to panic, Microsoft has since clarified that the support page post was, in fact, incorrect.
- The Xbox 360 console first launched in November 2005, which means it's approaching its 18th anniversary.
- Microsoft will be removing a bunch of beloved games from the Xbox 360 Marketplace on February 7th, meaning you won’t be able to buy them after that date.
- Some of the games being removed are some well-known titles like Jet Set Radio, Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2, Spelunky, and The Orange Box.
- Games being removed that are available on Xbox One and Xbox Series X / S stores will remain purchasable on those platforms.
Read More at theverge.com