- Nothing today announced the launch of its second-generation wireless earbuds, the Nothing Ear (2), which offer many of the same features as Apple's AirPods Pro 2 at a lower price point.
- MacRumors' went hands-on with the Ear (2) earbuds to see whether they're a viable alternative to the AirPods Pro 2 for those who want to save some cash.
- The Nothing Ear (2) earbuds are priced at $149, and they are available for purchase from the Nothing website starting today.
Read More at macrumors.com
- OnePlus is preparing a new variant of the OnePlus 11 with a color and material where every phone sold will be a little bit different.
- In leaked images of the phone, shows a gold frame and the almost wood-grain-looking pattern on the back.
- It certainly is a unique look, and the two variants pictured are indeed quite different from one another.
- It’s not clear what material OnePlus is going for here, but one possibility is marble.
Read More at 9to5google.com
- Google recently pulled the Chinese-owned Pinduoduo app off of its Google Play App Store after malware was found on a Chinese version of the app.
- “Off-Play versions of this app that have been found to contain malware have been enforced on via Google Play Protect,” the Google Play spokesperson said in an emailed statement on Tuesday.
Read More at ntd.com
- What good is a watch that can't help you keep track of the time? That's a problem the Pixel Watch has been facing recently, with reports of the watch missing alarm times.
- Google says it has the problem nailed down, though, and that a fix will be out eventually.
- Google doesn't explain what the problem is, but it's most likely related to Android's power-saving "Doze" functionality.
Read More at arstechnica.com
- The European Union's Digital Markets Act will make major changes in March 2024, including enabling third-party digital storefronts to coexist on the iPhone and iPad alongside the App Store.
- It seems that Microsoft wants to capitalize on the situation.
- According to Phil Spencer, Microsoft wants to open up its own app store for iOS and Android.
- Pending the clearance of its $75 billion acquisition of Activision Blizzard, that storefront could go live in 2024 at the earliest.
Read More at appleinsider.com