- OnePlus is preparing a new variant of the OnePlus 11 with a color and material where every phone sold will be a little bit different.
- In leaked images of the phone, shows a gold frame and the almost wood-grain-looking pattern on the back.
- It certainly is a unique look, and the two variants pictured are indeed quite different from one another.
- It’s not clear what material OnePlus is going for here, but one possibility is marble.
Read More at 9to5google.com
- OnePlus is calling its latest offer the “100 Days No Regret” program, giving users 100 days to try out the phone and see if it's for them.
- If it's not, you can just start the return process to get your refund.
- As long as you purchase the smartphone from OnePlus directly any time between March 20 and April 20, 2023, it will be covered under the 100-day program.
Read More at xda-developers.com
- Google’s Project Zero team discovered multiple security flaws with Samsung Galaxy smartphones that could allow hackers to target devices easily.
- Samsung is aware of the issue and is currently working on a fix.
- However, until a solution is found, Google says users can protect themselves by turning off Wi-Fi calling in their device settings.
Read More at wcpo.com
- Samsung Galaxy S23 introduces modular camera accessories, allowing users to customize their photography experience.
- The new offerings include an attachable tripod stand for increased stability during photo and video shoots.
- The innovative design aims to enhance the capabilities of smartphone photography, catering to both amateur and professional users.
Read More at theverge.com
- For Pixel 8 Series, Google has gone from Face Unblur to Photo Unblur and with the next-generation Tensor 3 chip under the hoods of the 2023 flagships.
- The latter found code hidden inside the latest version of a certain app listed in the Play Store.
Read More at phonearena.com