- According to reports, Google has a few key improvements in store for better stylus support.
- On the user-facing side, connecting a smart stylus to Android 14 now has new settings, including the ability to set a default app for notes, an option to ignore stylus button presses, and more.
- It appears that Android is working to better support multiple buttons on a stylus, including “Primary,” “Secondary,” “Teriary,” and “Tail.”
Read More at 9to5google.com
- Apple offered a preview of iPadOS 17 at WWDC 2023 today.
- The new tablet software update is set to gain many of the same features of iOS 17, including a handful of new Messages features (like automatic voice note transcriptions), expanded AirDrop capabilities, and smarter autocorrect for text input.
- The new Journal app for chronicling your day-to-day life is also coming to iPadOS.
Read More at theverge.com
- The Pad 6 series display comes with a 144hz 2880 x 1800 pixels screen. It also has a 8600mAh battery and a 20MP selfie camera.
- The Pro model comes with the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1, Pad 6 Comes with Snapdragon 870.
- The Xiaomi 6 starts at roughly $290 for the 6/128GB RAM and storage combo, while the Xiaomi 6 Pro begins at $363 for the 8/128GB model.
Read More at phonearena.com
- Samsung is working on a Galaxy Z Tab, a new foldable tablet that will launch alongside Galaxy Tab S9 later this year.
- This is not the first time we hear of a third foldable device, as we have only recently talked about how Samsung could show a third foldable later this year.
Read More at wccftech.com
- Apple has stopped signing iOS 16.3.1 and iPadOS 16.3.1 following the release of iOS 16.4 and iOS 16.4.1 updates in the last two weeks.
- This means that iPhone and iPad users can no longer downgrade to this version of the operating system if they’re already running a newer version of iOS.
Read More at 9to5mac.com