- ZTE took the wraps off its Nubia Pad 3D during MWC 2023.
- The tablet is using artificial intelligence enhancements from 3D firm Leia for better face tracking and real-time conversion of 2D media into 3D content.
- You may have heard of Leia's Lume Pad series of 3D tablets, which appear to be the platform upon which the Nubia Pad 3D was built.
Read More at androidpolice.com
- Called the OnePlus Pad, the Android 13-based device packs an 11.6-inch 144Hz display with Dolby Vision HDR support into a slender, green metal body and comes with handy extras like 66W fast charging and a 9,510mAh battery.
- The display has a 7:5 aspect ratio, which is aimed more toward reading books, looking at documents and web browsing.
- The tablet goes up for preorder in April, although the price has not been revealed yet.
Read More at cnet.com
- Samsung has always been Apple’s number one OLED panel supplier.
- Now, Apple is planning to launch an OLED-equipped iPad sometime next year, and the company has reportedly awarded the contract to make OLED panels to South Korean display giants Samsung Display and LG Display.
- Chinese firm BOE was excluded from the supply chain, but its exact reason hasn’t been reported yet.
Read More at sammobile.com
- OnePlus has announced its first Android tablet: the aptly named OnePlus Pad features an 11.61-inch LCD panel (2,800 x 2,000 pixels, 144Hz refresh rate, 10-bit color, 296 PPI) that is billed as the world's first tablet with a 7:5 ratio screen.
- The panel and cover glass are set in a CNC aluminum unibody with curved edges sporting an 88 percent screen-to-body ratio.
Read More at techspot.com
- Rumors suggest that Apple will be releasing a foldable iPad with a carbon fiber kickstand in 2024.
- The new foldable iPad will have a carbon fiber kickstand to make it lighter and more durable, compared to an iPad's Magic Keyboard.
- The kickstand of the iPad would be manufactured by Chinese firm Anjie Technology, rumors suggest.
Read More at zdnet.com