- Apple’s year-ahead product roadmap includes the new Apple Watch Ultra with iPhone 15 this fall, according to a Bloomberg report.
- The company is also reportedly beginning work on a second-generation Vision Pro, as well as a lower-end model.
- Apple is also expected to ship new M3-powered laptops, and new OLED-screen iPads will ship by next year, per the report.
Read More at cnbc.com
- Apple this week began selling its new Beats Studio Buds+ in the UK and most other countries, with the exceptions of Brazil, Mexico, and Taiwan, where the earbuds will be available starting mid-August.
- The earbuds first launched in the U.S. in May.
Read More at macrumors.com
- Rotating bezels are back, baby. At least, that seems to be the case according to newly leaked photos of Samsung’s next-gen Galaxy Watches.
- The Galaxy Watch 6 and Watch 6 Classic photos come from German tech site WinFuture, which has a solid track record when it comes to this sort of thing.
- But aside from the Classic’s return, there isn’t anything too exciting to look at in these leaked marketing stills.
Read More at theverge.com
- Google looks to finally be enabling blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) tracking on the Pixel Watch.
- At least one Pixel Watch owner today has spotted an “Oxygen saturation” card in the on-device “Fitbit Today” app.
- It appears below your Sleep score at the bottom of the feed and provides a percentage for your “Last sleep session.”
- Tapping takes you to a fullscreen stats page for SpO2 that provides an explanation.
Read More at 9to5google.com
- Human eyes don’t require manual mode switching to adjust to different lighting environments.
- Now Night Mode on Apple Watch Ultra doesn’t either. Auto Night Mode uses Apple Watch Ultra’s ambient light sensor to determine when light levels are low enough that Night Mode would be easier on the eyes.
Read More at 9to5mac.com